I was tagged by James last week … I guess I can’t put it off any longer.
(The Rules: Each player of this game starts with the six (6) weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own six (6) weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end,you need to choose six (6) people to be tagged and list their names.)
1. I love fresh, clean, crisp, sheets on bed, but refuse to spend the time and energy pressing my sheets …
2. I love to be the first one to break into a new peanut butter jar.
3. Around my family members, I will sometimes “speak” in song … recitative style.
4. I hate emptying the dishwasher … but I don’t mind filling it or doing dishes by hand.
5. Late a tonight, after the lights are off, and the house is quiet, I am sometimes found lifting my hand in the air and finger spelling my prayers to God, which often include the words to the Barney “I Love You” song.
6. And most recently, I’ve discovered that I enjoy watching my family and friends get their marshmallow skewers red hot in the fire and then watching them sizzle in the cold pool water. (I guess that proves I have weird family and friends, too.)
I won’t tag anyone because I think this has made it around quite a bit already … but if you’d like to try it … consider yourself tagged.